Working at Beaufort
Working with us entails:
- Implementing diverse assignments
- Self-development, both professionally and personally
- Contributing to a young brand at the top of the market, and
- Being part of a club of professionals who spend most of their time solving complex cases.
- Are a university graduate in business economics, economics or finance
- Have three to five years of work experience
- Are skilled in financial modelling
- Have strong analytic and consultancy skills
- Are an authentic creative thinker with a critical professional approach and
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and an absolute drive for excellence
we would like to meet you!
For an informal conversation contact us
and discover how we can help you.