We are looking for Corporate Finance specialists (NL) for the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy
Nieuwegein, May 2020
In response to the outbreak of the Coronavirus, the Dutch government took several measures in order to assist organisations to survive these difficult times. As a result, the government bodies assigned to carry out these measures, such as the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, are in need of extra manpower to carry out the additional work. Together with OrangeX, we attempt to use our network to help the government in their search. Recently we succesfully assisted the RVO in finding credit analysts.
The Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy is currently searching for highly experienced (Dutch speaking) Corporate Finance specialists, whose workload will consist of:
- Developing public funds to aid companies in their liquidity needs as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak
- Negotiating about specific businesscases for organisations that are looking for government aid
- Reforming existing finance and guarantee regulations if such is deemed necessary as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak
- Scouting the Dutch market for venture capital
Job requirements are as follows:
- University degree in economics/finance
- At least twelve years of experience in relevant fields of work
- Extensive experience and knowledge in the field of Corporate Finance
- Experience in policy advise within the context of a department
- Experience with the target group of our financing schemes
- Very good communication skills
- Very good advisory skills
The assignment from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy will be issued for a period of six months, starting as soon as possible and ending six months after the start of the assignment.
Contact Arthur van Midden for further information. Mobile: 06-10913634. E-mail: email@example.com
For an informal conversation contact us
and discover how we can help you.